We at Sapphire strongly believe that
“THERE ARE NO SHORT-CUTS TO LONG-TERM SUCCESS.”
- 1960: The conceptualization of what became Sapphire started in East Bengal
- 1970: First spinning plant in Pakistan
- 1980-90: Expansions in yarn spinning – making it possible to be one of the largest yarn producer in Pakistan
- 1990: ”Value Added” project begins with its first weaving plant
- 1995: Knit Fabrics and Yarn Dyeing Project
- 2002: Woven Fabrics Dye house
- 2003: Home Textiles Division
- 2008: Sapphire Energy Plant
- 2009: Sapphire Diaries (Pvt) Ltd.
- One of the largest manufacturers and exporters of textile products in Pakistan.
- Employing more than 15,000 people.
- Annual turnover US $ 850 million.
- Growth Rate of 40% for the last three consecutive Years.
- Business history of more than Four Decades.
- Managed by Highly qualified and trained textile engineers.
- Actively involved in community welfare programs.
- Sapphire technology comes from Europe, Japan and USA.
- Sapphire Recruit, Train and promote all personnel based on ability and performance.
- Professional Management Structure.
- 24 Manufacturing facilities in Pakistan.
|Manufacturing Facilities||Production Capabilities|
|11 Yarn spinning plants||7,500,000 kg / month|
|1 Yarn dyeing plant||150,000 kg/month|
|1 Fiber bleaching plant||150,000 kg/month|
|1 Knitting plant||300,000 kg/month|
|1 Knit Fabrics dyeing plant||300,000 kg/month|
|3 Woven fabric plants||8,500,000 mtrs/p.m|
|1 Woven Fabric Finishing (Ph-I)||2,000,000 mtrs/p.m|
|1 Woven Fabric Finishing (Ph-I)||2,000,000 mtrs/p.m|
|1 Home Textiles Sewing Plant||1,000,000 mtrs/p.m|
|1 Knitted Fabric Garments||10,000 Dozen/P.M|
|1 Power generation plants||60 Mega Walts|
|1 Sapphire Energy||225 Mega Walts|
|1 Sapphire Diaries (Pvt)Ltd.||16 Million Ltr/Yr|
Key Success Factors
- Innovation and Providing Solutions to our customers.
- We believe our Customers are our Partners.
- Sapphire remains focused on value adding activities to optimize its resources.
- Improved plant integrity and efficiency have translated into better performance of Business.
Products Reaching Over 35 Countries Industry Biggest Names in EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA, ASIA & AUSTRALIA.
To build flexible manufacturing capabilities in the textile industry to cater for the growing and evolving global demands, keeping a lead position in our business, maintaining our values based on good business ethics, and at the same time to contribute in the development of the community in which we work and live in.
- P eople
- R elationship
- I ntegrity
- D iversity
- E nvironment
Our supply chain
Sapphire boasts a composite environment meeting its end to end needs through its fully integrated and owned supply chain. With efficient control on raw materials, starting from a variety of fibers, spun at our own spinning mills enabling us to provide consistent raw material to our yarn dyeing, thus retaining our quality, especially in repeat orders.
In-house yarn manufacturing facility equipped with latest technology including Compact Spinning Niche market needs are met by using special fibers for specialized yarns like MVS yarns, Cool Max yarns, Ne6/1-120/1, Soybean, Bamboo, Fortel Yarns, Lyocell Yarns, Modal Yarns, Mélange Yarns etc.
Our Woven plants equipped with 540 Tsudakoma Air Jet and Sulzer looms enable us to serve markets for Yarn Dyed / Piece Dyed Fabrics, Plain Weave, Dobby, Jacquard and High Thread Count Satins from 200 TC to 700 TC,
- Focus on Apparel Fabrics and Home Textiles. Range includes:
- Dobby Fabrics
- Bedford cord
- Yarn Dyed Fabrics
- Seersucker Fabrics
- Wider Width Lycra Fabric (58/59’)
- Herring Bone
- Mélange Fabrics
- Jacquards (Stabuli With Dornier Loom)
- Stretch Fabrics Using Dupont Lycra (including 2 way Stretch (58/59’)
3. Dyed Yarn Fabrics
Specialized in versatile dyeing techniques including VAT, Reactive, and Disperse, can offer bleached yarns of desired absorbency with available more than 500 indigenously developed yarn shades.
- Versatile Finishing facility capable of processing both Tubular and Open width fabrics.
- Equipped with Thies Dyeing Technology
- Effluent treatment plant ensuring global environmental requirements.
- 89 knitting machines from ‘Mayer’ ‘Camber’ & ‘Terrot’.
- Fabric Range:
- Fleece, Single Jersey, Interlock, pique, 1 x1 Lycra Rib
- Offers variety of finishes: Easy care, Wrinkle Free, Water Repellent, Silicone, Peach Finish, Oil Repellent, Soil Release, Anti-microbial & many more…
5. Made ups Range
Specialized product in yarn dyed, Dobby & Jacquard fabrics. Covering all Home Textiles products including Sheet Sets, Quilts, Pillow Covers, Bed Spreads, Shams, Curtains, Table Covers, Table Runners, Slips, Napkins, Aprons, Comforters, Bed Skirts / Valence.
“COMPLETE STATE OF ART IN-HOUSE SPINNING, WEAVING, PROCESSING FACILITIES, GIVING AN EDGE TO PROVIDE BETTER SOLUTIONS OF QUALITY, LEAD TIME & PRICE.”
- Squeezers and dryers from ‘Santax’.
- Compactors from ‘Tubetex’ (American) and ‘Ferraro’ (Italian).
- Brushing machines from ‘Lamperti’ (Italian) and ‘Riley’ (British).
- Stenter from ‘Monforts’ (German) for Open-width finishing (2.51 yards).
- High temperature soft flow. Controlled by centralized computer system.
2. Quality Assurance
“WE BUY QUALITY, MAKE QUALITY, SELL QUALITY.”
- We believe in Total quality from raw material to all stages of stitched Made-up production till delivery.
- Quality Lab is equipped to conduct all types of tests in accordance with American & European testing standards.
- Complete range of testing equipment from James H Heal, Veri Vide & Atlas is available in lab.
- We confirm each and every stage of production according to IMS standards.
- Knitted apparel stitching to formed strategic alliances with offshore stitching companies, enabling us to improve lead times and minimizing trade barriers.
- Versatile Stitching facility with state of the art stitching machines.
- Providing our valuable partners with the high end products like Z Hem, Fagotting, attached hem, pin tuck, scallop, lip stitch, piping.
- Specialized in a Variety of Stitches such as, Single Needle lock Stitch, Double Needle, Over Lock Stitch, Zigzag Stitch, Four Thread over Lock, Five Thread Safety Stitch, Bar Tack Stitch, Hem Stitch, Pin Tuck, Fagotting, Button Hole & Button Attachment Stitch.
Sapphire Textile Mills Ltd.
149-Cotton Exchange Building
I.I.Chundrigar Road, Karachi-Pakistan
Ph: +92 21-32410930 / 321415531
Fax: +92 21-32416705 / 32417418